We are are always looking for ways to grow our team of thoughtful individuals! Please find information on current opportunities below or reach out at email@example.com.
We are currently looking for …
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT ROLE
START-UP KID’S CLUB MISSION:
To ensure every child is afforded the opportunity to succeed at life beyond the classroom.
START-UP KID’S CLUB VISION:
Because life happens beyond the classroom – we envision a global culture of independent, resilient, and socially aware individuals who are invested in shaping the world.
Start-Up Kids Club offers year-round programming to support the growth and development of the whole child. As an administrative support leader, you will work to help steady organizational growth, streamline communication, and work to help advance our mission, vision, and values. This role requires the commitment of a flexible, professional individual who can deal with a fast-paced, quick changing environment and has the willingness to help develop the footprint that supports future employees. While versatile, this role is crucial to the forward momentum and success of the organization.
- Arrive timely and ready mentally, physically, and emotionally each day.
- Serve as an example of SKC mission vision and values while working to scale and grow the organization.
- Contribute to the overall order, organization, and cleanliness of SKC space and equipment.
- Maintain and secure a safe working environment that is welcoming and inclusive.
- Create, establish and maintain outstanding professional relationships with all SKC stakeholders, partners, donors, parents, community members, mentors, etc.
- Follow policies outlines in SKC guidelines.
- Be knowledgeable of and adhere to state regulations and be familiar with necessary standards.
- Respect confidentiality o SKC families, staff and students. Keep an accurate record of hours worked in time recording program.
- Check emails daily during the workweek and respond in a timely manner.
- Set up vacation alerts when not available or in anticipation of delayed response.
- Request time off in a respectful manner that follows SKC procedures.
- Identify individual to assist with responsibilities when out.
- Set realistic, SMART goals and deadlines, even when not given.
- Communicate program concerns immediately to SKC supervisors.
- Build and maintain relevant spreadsheets and documentation.
- Assist with administrative communications for necessary actions related to events, schools, and public locations.
- Develop emails and solicitation for in-kind support and donations based on event and need.
- Oversee the organization of special events and programming.
- Carry out general errands pertaining to SKC operations
- Research corporate sponsor and grant opportunities.
- Recruit and or secure event volunteers.
- Follow up and thank you’s to donors.
- Developing and tracking proposals and reports for all foundation and corporate fundraising.
- Produce and implement metric assessment throughout the organization.
- Organize training sessions for teachers, volunteers, and mentors.
- Proactively be looking for ways to help advance the organization and support SKC team.
- Schedule mass email and manage outward-facing communication.
- Manage student enrollment.
- Manage volunteer on-boarding and outreach.
- Support mentor scheduling for various locations and classes.
- Flexibility to step into the classroom as needed and provide quality, consistent classroom experience in line with SKC expectations.
- Model and work with children to illuminate the goals and values of SKC.
- Establish systems that create ease for the organization.
- Assist with scheduling and meeting arrangement for leaders.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Received High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience with children
- Strong organizational, communication and intrapersonal skills
- Pass FBI Fingerprinting and Background Check
- Drug Free
- Reliable transportation
- Previous nonprofit experience
- Bachelors or higher
- Valid drivers license
- Experience working with staff and families from diverse backgrounds
- CPR and First Aid certified
CONTACT:Founder Amber Wakem at firstname.lastname@example.org