Integrated Project Based Learning
Start-Up Kids Club has developed a model to bring their project-based learning approach into the classroom by creating a state of the art integrated curriculum available for both elementary and middle school.
Benefits of an entrepreneurial education
- Increased sense of locus control
- High academic performance
- Enhance critical thinking skills
- Awareness of career options
- Exposure to 21st-century learning
- Develops resiliency, adaptability, grit& other EQ traits
- Financial literacy
- Builds leadership & collaboration
IN ADDITION TO LEARNING HOW TO START THEIR OWN BUSINESS, STUDENTS LEARN:
- The basics of investing & financial literacy
- How to create computer graphics & design
- Communication & presentation
- To engage in critical thinking & problem solving, both as an individual & collaboratively
- Economics & global awareness
- Their role in the community & the importance of philanthropy
- Plus MUCH MORE!
Working as a stand-alone elective or supplement framework for teachers, the “Launch Pad”, provides students with resources to explore the fundamentals of entrepreneurship and apply the concepts to develop their own ideas. Launch Pad exposes students to 21st Century learning skills that enhance cross-curricular performance.